Gary D. Laws

Monday, August 19, 2013

How I Love to Write! by Gary Laws

How I love to write! I don't write well (Book of Style, etc.), but I like to sit and share those issues and experiences I feel moved to share. Often, what I write finds it's way into the pulpit, where I am most comfortable. Most of my days are given to my first priority, Susan. She has done remarkably well this past year and is becoming more self sufficient every day but she still has a way to go. Her improvement has given me a little more time. This year we took our first road trip in 5 years. 3200 miles before returning home. All along the way finding more things to write about. I like taking pictures, too. Cathy and Doug allowed us to use their camera for our travels. Another way to tell a story. Mostly, I hope that all this is helpful or of interest to others. I know that it is most helpful to me! It helps me stay in touch with all of our friends, throughout the country. It fills something of a post ministry void, I suppose. I'll keep writing, and if I stumble across a Book of Style, I'll try using it. Blessings!

No comments: